Exterior Painting Prices in Yuma AZ
Do you want to get an Exterior Painting Quote in Yuma AZ?
Are you looking for information on average price for exterior painting in Yuma AZ?
Is it important for you to get the right details about Exterior Painting Estimates in Yuma AZ?
Uncover The Best Expert Tips and Information on Yuma AZ Exterior Painting Cost...
Perhaps You Are Searching Everywhere For...
- Exterior Painting Cost Yuma AZ
- Exterior Painting Price Yuma AZ
- Exterior Painting Estimate Yuma AZ
- Exterior Painting Quote Yuma AZ
- Exterior Painting Price per Square Foot Yuma AZ
Frequently Asked Questions About Exterior Painting Cost
What is the Average Cost of Painting a Home's Exterior in Yuma AZ?
Although the cost of painting the exterior of a home can vary substantially depending on location, home size and painting company, many people still want to have a rough estimate as a starting point.
On average, homeowners will pay anywhere from $2,943 to $3,971 to have a professional prepare and paint the exterior of their home. This amount includes labor, supplies and the paint itself.
Which Factors Affect the Total Cost of Exterior Painting?
It should come as no surprise to learn that the larger a home is, the more it will cost to paint its exterior. However, size is not the only factor to consider when hiring a professional painter. Accessibility is another big concern, and some homes can end up being incredibly expensive to paint.
For example, a three-story home that is 2,000 square feet may be twice as expensive to paint as a one-story home that is the same square footage. This is simply because of the time and effort it takes to paint from atop a large ladder as well as the safety costs involved.
You are in the right place for top info and resources on Yuma AZ Exterior Painting Cost...
You no longer need to struggle with trying to get exterior painting quotes...
When it comes to Yuma Exterior Painting Rates - One of the biggest challenges people have is finding information on exterior painting prices...
Do you know the biggest mistake made when looking to find out more about exterior painting cost?
One of the biggest mistakes people make is not contacting painting contractors to get exterior painting estimates...
You want to get your house exterior painted without it costing too much.
Ready to get Top Expert Help with Yuma AZ Exterior Painting Rates? We are ready to help you now!
Yuma AZ Exterior House Painting Cost Guide
Painting the exterior of your home, whether it is a new color or a fresh coat of your current hue, can make a huge difference on your home's curb appeal and property value. Exterior painting costs vary based on home size, style, siding type, location, and more, but for this example we'll look at a standard 1,500 square foot, two-story home with common wood siding, which would cost $2500-$3000 to paint the entire exterior.
- Materials: Most professional painters recommend using a primer and two coats of paint. The paint typically costs $400-$600 depending on brand and quality, which should provide the average 15 gallons needed to paint a 1,500 square foot home. Other materials include rollers, sprayers, and scaffolding. Most professional painters already have the remaining supplies and don't include them in the price. If any part of your home's exterior needs to be repaired, you'll also need to pay for caulk and other repair materials.
- Labor: The majority of your painting budget will go to labor costs. Most professional painters earn an average of $20-$35 per hour, but you'll likely be paying for a team of painters instead of a single person. An average house should take three to six days to prep and paint, expect to pay around $2000 for this.
- Removal and disposal: If some of the home's exterior, such as shutters or trim, is damaged beyond repair, you'll have to pay for it to be removed and thrown away, which normally includes a base of the average labor cost of $20-$35 an hour, plus a premium and any charges to use the landfill.
Enhancement and improvement costs
- Using multiple colors, even for small accent colors, can add up to an extra $1,000 per 1,500 square feet, depending on the number of colors and the area they cover.
- Shutters are typically painted a different color and require more detailed work; plan to add an additional $60-$80 per standard 15-inch shutter.
- Not all painters add exterior doors to their price estimate. Add $100 to your total cost for every exterior door that needs to be painted.
- Unforeseen issues can arise, such as the discovery of water damage or rusty nails. The cost to fix these problems varies based on the magnitude, but expect to spend a larger chunk of change if there are structural issues.
Additional considerations and costs
- Homes with unique architectural features, such as mismatched windows, steep roof lines, or lots of edging, may require more prep work and labor costs. On average, trim costs $1 per square foot to be painted; a standard amount of trim is included in the estimate, but your costs might grow if you have a lot of trim.
- Vinyl or aluminum siding typically requires special paint, which can increase the overall cost by 10%-20%.
- Even if it is good condition, siding that is dirty or covered in mildew will typically require an additional day to clean and prep, which will increase your labor costs.
- Homes built before 1978 may still have lead paint on the siding. If this is the case, the painter will need to scrape and remove the paint. This job can be toxic, so it should only be done by a professional.
This information shared here at Exterior House Painting Cost Yuma AZ is from www.fixr.com
Want to get information on commercial painting cost in Yuma AZ? Read more here.
2222 S 4th Ave